×

10+ Tumblr Posts That’ll Make You Question Everything You Know About Language, Especially English

  • By Asad Tipu
  • September 4, 2017
  • 3 minutes read

I love language.

I don’t mean specific languages like English, Mandarin, Arabic. Languages in general. It’s all so beautiful to me. The ability to communicate complex thoughts is incredibly fascinating. Imagine a world where there was no such thing as language. It would mean no form of communication at all. Yes, 90% of our communication is non-verbal, but the remaining 10% is the hardest part to convey. Language does that.

But on the other side of the spectrum, there are so many flaws and problems languages have that it’s mind numbing.

#1

questlon.tumblr.com

#2

jinn0uchi.tumblr.com

#3

ironically-on-fire.tumblr.com

#4

egberts.tumblr.com

#5

davemakesmybrokorogodirkydirky.tumblr.com

#6

baeromy.tumblr.com

#7

fool-of-skaia.tumblr.com

#8

empresspinto.tumblr.com

#9

parkourtoyoutoo.tumblr.com
Send this to a friend