×

Mom Gets Whole Family High As She Accidentally Cooked Dinner With Cannabutter And It’s Hilarious

Ever screw up so badly that you turn to the internet for help?

And I don’t mean just badly. I mean made-my-entire-family-high-by-accident bad. When presented with something like that, it makes you wonder exactly what happened, right? Well, I sure did.

So here’s what happened.

Redditor Dreamblook stowed his high quality cannabutter in the fridge, and his unsuspecting mother thought that it was “vegan butter”, and made the entire family meal with it. The uncle recognised the taste, the sister called 911, and the father couldn’t get angry.

Source: Reddit

Just read his plight.

Good luck, OP. You’ll need it.

It just went from bad to hilariously worse.

Send this to a friend