×

Can Autism Be Cured With Bleach? These Parents Believe It Can Be!

A generation or two ago, not much was known about autism. However, it’s become quite famous nowadays. And like the many other famous things, it has myths surrounding it. You’ve probably heard a lot of people say that autism can be “cured” or that autism is “contagious.” But, how much truth is there to that? Zilch. And the complete reverse of it is true. Autism is not a mental illness, although, it does make life difficult for those who have it. The activist organization Autism Speaks classifies autism as “a group of complex disorders of brain development.”

Autism is a developmental disorder where someone with autism will struggle with social interaction and non-verbal communication. Moreover, some autistic people even face problems with interpreting language and may find figures of speech incomprehensible.

But, of course, Autism is not caused by vaccinations.

If your child suffers from autism, it’s not because you’re a bad parent. Genetics are to blame, and it can’t be cured. Despite this, the random lottery of human genetics turned parents to an extremely irresponsible solution.

Police forces across Britain have discovered that parents are encouraging children as young as two years to drink bleach. In order to try and rid their children of autism.

Children are being encouraged to drink poisonous chemicals that are being peddled by quacks over the internet. And the consequences of which could be extremely disabling or fatal for the child in question.

Apparently, a secret Facebook group for parents is responsible for the absurdity.

The page claims that autism is caused by a certain parasite present in the gut. And the parasite can be eradicated from the body using CD (chloride dioxide) or MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), administered orally via tablets or via enema. MMS is a chemical compound which consists of sodium chloride mixed with citric acid powder. It is used as an industrial bleach used as an industrial-strength drain to unclog drains. And ingesting even a small amount can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, reduced blood pressure and even respiratory failure.

Despite this, the lethal cocktail has reportedly been found stocked in British shops.

The police have already arrested two individuals – Danny Glass, an ex-drug addict who has been touting the bleach’s benefits. The man has no medical knowledge, whatsoever and is promising parents that their children can live a “disease” free life.

 

Credit: Getty

Dr. Jeff Foster has come forward to warn the public of the dangers.

“Autism is a neuro-developmental disease which is not amenable to any form of tablet treatment,” he stated. “It’s developed in the womb or early stages of life. You can’t just reverse it and anyone claiming that does not understand the condition. Chlorine dioxide causes abdominal cramps, vomiting and diarrhea.”

Foster added: “If you drink it on a long-term basis it causes inflammation of your gut­ lining, stomach, esophagus and intestines. At some stage something pops and then you can bleed to death. Your gut will excrete whatever has just been shed from having this irritant, and that’s likely what parents are seeing come out. They might make claims the doses are so small that it’s not like giving proper industrial bleach. But no dose is safe.”

Barry Sheerman, chairman of the Autism Commission, stated: “We have heard from parents very concerned about MMS. There is a very large, really unscrupulous group of people out there who take advantage of vulnerable families.”

Send this to a friend